Why should I choose Arcadian Images?
– Excellent question, other than the work we have available to view, why not check out our full philosophy here
Who will be my photographer?
– All shoots are currently attended by Photographer and Founder, Natalie Grainger, a BA (hons) Photography graduate and freelancer. In some cases, carefully selected associates will assist in making the most of your chosen service.
Where is Arcadian Images based?
– We are currently very lucky to be based in Margate, Kent.
Are you prepared to travel?
– Absolutely, always and anywhere. In the past we have worked in London, Sheffield, North Yorkshire, Norfolk, Essex, Milton Keynes and of course, throughout Kent. Where will you take us?
How long will I have to wait for my photographs?
– This depends entirely on the type and size of shoot, some weddings will have been shot by two photographers on four different cameras, making for a lot of images and a lot of editing time. We aim for a 1-10 working day turn around.
How will I receive my photographs?
– As soon as we have edited and prepared your final image set, we will send them to you via digital transfer, all we need is an E-mail address. You will then receive a download link right into your inbox.
I need advice on printing my photographs, can you help?
– Of course, contact us with your concerns at any time.
I’d rather my images were not shared online.
– No problem, be sure to notify us and we will not share any of your photographs on our website or social media. NB: We will never sell your images, all content shared online is used in our portfolio to promote the business, we will contact you personally about any third party blog posts or magazine feature opportunities.
I’m still not sure or have more questions.